Next Generation Technologies, Inc.
Speech Input, Voice Output and Everything In-Between
Next Generation Technologies is a leading technology consultancy providing technology services to the professional community since 1993. Our extensive technology experience includes customized Assistive Technology (AT) solutions. We provide speech recognition access technologies and support for medical practitioners, legal professionals, the mental health industry, and for adaptive applications. We provide a range of products and services including technology evaluations, project management, computer hardware and peripheral devices, specialized software, provide group and end-user training, and ongoing technology support services.
TextHELP Read and Write Gold 11 Update
January 23, 2015, Seattle, Washington: Mary Allard, Vice President of Operations, Texthelp Inc. announced to its distributors (including NGT, Inc.) that the new release of Read&Write for Windows (Gold edition), Version 11.5, went live yesterday. In addition to new branding, new features in 11.5 include support for Office 365, new PDF Aloud (similar to new PDF Aloud in Mac V6), and new PDF Flow Editor (replaces PDF Accessibility Editor). For more on these new features, be sure to watch the new feature videos. In addition, she announced two new Read&Write Apps, Read&Write for iPad and Read&Write for Android, available through the App and Google Play stores. Users can download and try the Apps free for 30 days. After 30 days, they need to purchase (In App purchase) to keep the premium features. Note: Read&Write for iPad is not yet available but should be shortly in the App store.
- For customers, this release is considered an upgrade, not a maintenance update. Therefore, the only customers entitled to a free upgrade are those who 1) have a current SMS (software maintenance) agreement or 2) purchased RW for Windows Version 11 on/after December 12, 2014. Customers entitled to a free upgrade can use their Version 11 serial number to log in to the Read&Write Essentials form and get the upgrade. Customers needing to purchase the update pay receive a discounted price and optionally, purchase SMS at that time.
- Read&Write customers will also get free access to the premium versions of the new Apps as long as they have a current SMS agreement. They can download the free versions and then provide their Version 11 (or Version 6 Mac) serial numbers in App to request the premium version. Once their serial number is verified, they will get the premium version.
Read this page to learn more about Read&Write 11.5 and its related apps.
News and Information
- NGT, Inc. is pleased to announce that Hartgen Consultancy has released J-Say Pro Version 13, now with support for Windows 8! This version will work with Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 12 through 13 and JAWS for Windows 14 through 16. It has a variety of new features.
- We are happy to announce that Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13, has been released!
- ZoomText 10 is here! With the release of ZoomText 10, AI Squared is bringing it all together with integrated support for HD webcams as CCTVs, recording text audio, background reading, and new standards in web navigation.
- New Plantronics SAVI Office provides wireless capabilities for Dragon technology and most office telephones.
Are you a Next Generation Technologies, Inc. customer who has changed e-mail addresses or has not received mail about updates or announcements? Please send us an e-mail with your contact information.
Copyright 1999- 2012 Next Generation Technologies Incorporated